For over 30 years TIE has provided a platform for the international school community to share stories, news, activities, educational ideas, advice, and practices that are useful and valuable for their schools, staff, and community.
A goal of TIE is to continue to offer this platform for educators and school leaders to share the wealth of knowledge, expertise, and experiences from within our community. TIE is committed to publishing stories, case studies, and insights that will hopefully serve as provocation and inspiration for individuals and institutions to reflect, learn, and take action.
Our role in the editorial team is grounded on the partnership, shared learning, and collaboration. We invite perspectives and insights you might have for our international community to learn more about.
Find below a summary of the information needed when considering sending in a contribution to our online articles. We welcome and look forward to your submissions!
- Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis
- Email them to: [email protected]
- Recommended length: 800-1000 words
- Send text as a Word or Google doc
- Provide a byline (“By [First Last])
- Provide a one-sentence bio (“[Name] teaches ________ at [school name] in [school location].”)
- Provide a one-sentence summary of article topic
- Send original photos or copyright-free images as JPEG attachments
- Provide captions for images at the end of the article
- Provide social media handles for author(s) and school as applicable for sharing
Other places to connect with TIE:
TIE BLOG - If you are interested in blogging for TIE reach out to [email protected]
WANT TO ADD AN APPOINTMENT? - Announce your new position or all your school appointments on TIE! International School Appointments
ADVERTISE ON TIE - If you would like to advertise on TIE please see details here or reach out to [email protected].