You are here: Home > Why Teach Overseas?
Why teach overseas?
Advantages of teaching overseas:
- There are over 900 K-12 overseas American, Anglo-American, British and international schools worldwide
- Teach abroad in first rate, private international schools with excellent faculty and facilities
- Excellent, tax-free salaries (in many locations) for overseas teaching
- Teach abroad in English - no foreign language necessary
- International (multicultural) student body
- Small class sizes when teaching overseas
- Opportunity to save significant funds from overseas teaching
- 5000 teaching overseas vacancies each year
- English speaking K-12 teachers of all subjects recruited to teach abroad from countries including the US, UK, Canada, and Australia
- Gain international experience
- Become part of a team of innovative, creative educators enjoying the experience of the overseas teaching adventure.
- See the world - the pyramids of Egypt, the Great Wall of China, the rainforest of Venezuela!
Most schools provide the following benefits:
- Housing/housing allowance
- Round-trip transportation/travel allowance
- Health/life/accident insurance
- Pension funds
- Annual home leave
- Free tuition in excellent schools for family members